1. A $ 300 dollar non refundable deposit to hold any puppy. The puppy must be picked up within the buyer and the sellers agreement .
2. Puppy is to be checked out by buyers vet within 7 days of owner transfer by buyers veterinarian.
3. up to date vaccines are given to the puppy before the buyer receives the puppy . If buyer does not continue vaccines on the puppy in the time framed recommended by their vet this contract is void . I recommend shots at 6, 9 , 12 weeks and 6 months then yearly after that .
4. buyer is to provide reasonable veterinary care for his puppy .
5. the contract is non transferable.
6. registration papers will be provided for each puppy . If seller hasn't received papers at time of transfer the papers will be mailed to buyers home when they become available.
7. 1 year health guarantee. If your vet finds a serious genetic defect we will need a written statement from your vet and will want to talk with him or her once we have decided that the defect has come from our breeding program we will replace the puppy out of the next available litter. we cannot guarantee against common issues that could happen with any breed of dog. such as immunity levels, mites, worms and infections. Giardia , Coccidia, & kennel cough often happen in transport these conditions are treatable by your veterinarian. We do not guarantee the hips often heavy set dogs will have loose hips but still have a great family pet life.
8. All our puppies are sold as pets we cannot guarantee a puppy to be able to grow up to be a breedable dog . Before breeding any dog you should talk to your vet about the health of your adult dog.
This is a legally binding contract any legal action to enforce this contract must take place in Jackson Tennessee .